Friday, November 21, 2008

Jackie's Child of Mummy

Hello Somebody. I would like sharing with you about my r.i.p. hairless female rat name Jackie. Jackie was give birth the baby after five days old the baby is passing away. Because Jackie have no milk. Jackie is try eat him. I take the baby away from mother. I try give the baby's feed milk. And the baby was injury his lip bite by mother. Not easy. I call Jackie's child name is Angel Baby. I do not know if the baby is male. I am not sure. Angel Baby is hairless rat. Father is full Hairless and Jackie is hairless too. His father was rape to Jackie in bad pet store when I rescued Jackie. Because Jackie is very young girl not ready for babies. Dumb pet stores.
Enjoy see the pictures
"Angel Baby"
Sept 7, 2003 ~ Sept 12, 2003


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I still think about what is look like inside? Can be mummy? If you would be wish to ask left to comment :)






1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

I don't know what it would like inside, but that was a lovely tribute to Angel Baby.

Thanks for sharing!

December 2, 2008 at 8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home