Sunday, June 15, 2008

British Warship was found in Ontario

I wanted tell you so bad. This is my dream come true for me. I always want see old tallship in underwater like that. My grandpa went to work and take newspaper to save until he come back home and give me. I was shock and surprise and tallship give my feel very happy. I really want sharing with you... I am proud for guys who found ship.



And have enjoy Pictures:
This drawing it is ship sunk.

You can going see website click here:
"Shipwreck Explorers Discover HMS Ontario"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Braz said...

FINALLY! Yes, it's your dream come true!! I remembered that you and I talked about the tallship in underwater that we wanted to see a real life, but now you got a newspaper from your grandpa. What a surprised! Neat video!

June 15, 2008 at 7:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home