Wednesday, October 1, 2008

King Tiny's Coffin and New Temple Rats

I am finished drawing both Tiny's Coffin and Rebuild new Temple Rats. Why I should rebuild old church to new Temple? Because I would like to more bigger become great Temple.
Both drawing will come color as soon. I will busy work out on the color. :)
Very great of Temple and you did see rat statue what I talking about last post...

Temple Rats are mix by JapChinese~Rats, Egyptian~Rats, Knight~Rats and Aztec~Rats.
King Tiny. (Color coming soon)
Great Temple of Critters


3 Comments:

Blogger Braz said...

Oh my gosh! I love the Great Temple of Crittles! You mean Critters or just name it? Anyway, you're amazing drawing at it! Good JOB! I love both them! Beautiful!

October 1, 2008 at 6:08 PM

 
Blogger Drusilla Kehl said...

The new Temple looks wonderful! I can't wait to see it in color!

October 3, 2008 at 2:41 PM

 
Blogger Lynn said...

Those are beautiful drawings. I can't wait to see the color versions. And I knew you would give King Tiny a beautiful tribute.

October 7, 2008 at 10:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home