Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hello Everybody

Hi. I am sorry take you wait to long. Because I was spend time with my friend. I went his BBQ party and My friend come to my home for one weeks. We just chatted a lot. Now He went to going home. I am alone today and Tai is make us crazy. Tai always climb up and jump over my leg. And Tai always jump over my computer's table well. Today Jacky and Tiny is very love sleep place here is:
Jacky love new cube hammock.

Tiny is sleep on Dusty's own Igloo.

They was sleep for while. For reason of Tai and Li is out to playing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

I hope you had a great time with your friend. BBQ's and chatting are always fun.

Love the pictures! It's funny how Tiny has taken over Dusty's igloo. Too cute!

June 4, 2008 at 11:00 PM

 
Blogger Lynn said...

Tiny and Jacky are so cute! I love the hairless ratties, and yours are adorable. It looks like they're happy in the their napping spots.

June 18, 2008 at 5:08 PM

 
Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

What cute nakkies!

July 27, 2008 at 5:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home