Sunday, April 6, 2008

Seal hunt turn very horrific

I cant believe I saw some site try save babies seal in Canada. I really feel sick why they are killed all babies... I believe they should not killing the babies. Because they are not ready for their life. I knew if babies are gone from ice place. Owned mother will shock and anger. Why they need furs? Foods is ok... But not too much like 200,000 to over. They should about 100 to under... Save animals grown for future. I dont like see some animals are ends.
I really love Thylacine I was pissed off why people killed them make wipe out the earth?
You can check out here "List of extinct animals"
If you would like try support for some animals need yous.
If you dont care about hunters then you will have no more foods after the animals is end. What you doing to eat? Humans?


click here. If you want see more going search engine.



2 Comments:

Blogger Braz said...

They need to stopped to kill the baby seals. That's too much many babies almost over million to me, but they need to do is killing the adult seals for foods THAT'S FINE, humans! Blah! lol. I hate to see they got hurt till their near death... Horrible! I agree with you, Amber, about this information of Seals. Support!

April 6, 2008 at 7:29 PM

 
Blogger Lynn said...

It's so sad. :( It's one thing to hunt for food, and another completely to hunt for furs/money. Thanks for posting the info.

Hope the ratties are doing good.

April 15, 2008 at 11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home