Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Drawing of Dusty

"Dusty is King of the Warrior"

Why I would like drawing for Dusty become the warrior?
Because Dusty is give me idea new story in Egyptain~Rats. I want drawing Rats Warriors.
I found out that Dusty's name meaning "warrior" I was surprise Dusty is.

"King of the Warrior"

Dusty is King of the Warrior after King Keno.
Dusty is born and raised training the fighter. Today Dusty is very powerful the warrior.
Dusty is assistant for King Keno in the wars. King Keno gave Dusty become "King of the Warrior"

1 Comments:

Blogger Braz said...

That's totally true about Dusty! 'Cause I've witnessed he's bad behavior to you (Amber)! OMG! But, he's still learning how to do good boy! Don't be such brat, Dusty! lol! This is very beautiful drawing picture of Dusty!

February 28, 2008 at 12:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home