Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dusty, Jacky, Tiny's Videos

I am really bored for this weeks. I am nothing doing. Right now I still learn to how be sew machine really great one. Now Dusty have other video. I keep wonder why he would like be rug his shoulder on any thing. I guess he would like to doing that lol. Look at Jacky and Tiny is join licked the chocolate with whip and they like whips is better. Where is my whip? They ate all whip until gone. :( lol. Now look at Tiny always bear my leg want some foods. Why he wont to ate and he want to save place. They are so silly boys.


Dusty is always doing that.

Jacky and Tiny is love ate the whips.

Did you see Tiny still bear to me all time. If I bring my own foods then Tiny is awake and saw me to eat my own foods. He is coming to my leg really tickle me like his claw on my leg lol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love watching rats drink out of cups. It was fun to see Jacky and Tiny. I've never watched hairless rats. They look cool.

January 28, 2008 at 1:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your videos, especially your nekkid guys! And great Rear of the Rat Statue! I like the coin in her mouth! I'll be coming back often.

January 28, 2008 at 6:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home