Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Belated Year of the Rat

Year of the Rat!


I really busy spend with my best friend for my birthday last 5th. I am turn 26 year old. I have enjoy with my best friend went spend the store in the Mall. Tiny is very curious to my best friend all time and bother him when he is sleep. I really sorry to him. I am bad for him lol.
Now I and Braz are drawing for year of the rat on Feb 7th. We finish almost midnight. But we are delay put our blogs. You should check his blog in my "Friends Blog" list and see "Brandon Coffey".
We are really love drawing. Bad news we plan for paint. My watercolor paint only one white is very low. I need buy more. :(
Here of my drawing for Year of the Rat!
Rats Rule!


Japchinese~Rats From Egyptain~Rats

"Unfinished the Paint"
I will catch the paint to finish but I will buy more white paint.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home