Thursday, September 10, 2009

10th Anniversay of Ben


He is my first rat when I was 15 year old. After my last hamster dead. My parent take me went to Petco. I am looking at all hamsters. But my feel point the rats. I am never have before pet rats. I want black one. So, the worker pick the black rat up then bring to me. I pet him. I told my mother, I say Yes I want him. I called him Ben. Few days later, my parent went to Walmart and found VHS movie "Ben" give to me. I dont know that I give him name Ben and same color lol.
I train him like called the name, stand up, stand down, walking way to my room. Ben is very smart than all my rats. Until I got girl rat for him but Ben is good boy that I told him do not something to girl lol and I adopt other boy rat from teacher. Ben got suffer cancer. I got other baby hooded rat and Ben really love little boy like grandfather. When Ben is passing away. I and my parent are very missing him so much. I have give Ben buried special place in secret. The box is my own art like Egyptian~rats and inside box stuff with cotton on floor and sliver cross from France and pearl necklace make "B". Ben's body was freeze and zipper seal bag. And Beautiful the mountain where Ben is buried.

I cant believe Ben is 10 years ago after his passing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

RIP Ben. You have well remembered him, and it's obvious he was so close to your heart. Many hugs as you remember your friend.

September 12, 2009 at 2:05 PM

 
Blogger kmcoriginals said...

Hi Amber, sorry about your Ben.

October 10, 2009 at 7:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home